Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cocktail Recipe : The Swatmeister

I am always trying to come up with new cocktails when I don't feel like drinking wine, beer or straight scotch/bourbon.  I find most cocktails too sweet for my taste so it's easier to come up with my own mixes.  If you follow this blog you know that I love Gin.  And my go to gin is Tanqueray Rangpur which can be difficult to find at times.  Last night was one of those times that I was hankering for a cocktail.  I find that this generally happens on that rare occasion when I've finished work, finished making dinner and actually have time to sit and enjoy a cocktail before eating.  And so the Swatmeister was concocted.......

Ingredients/Recipe :


2 ozs Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
1/2 oz St Germaine
3 oz R.W. Knudsen Cucumber Essense (I buy it on Amazon)
Juice of 1/2 lime

Pour all ingredients over ice in a shaker.  Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a wedge of lime.  This will yield two drinks.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment