Monday, March 12, 2012

A Big Thank You!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your comments, feedback and support of my blog.  It is great to hear that you enjoy reading it as much I enjoy writing it.  I have recently gotten so many positive comments via email and in person that I am completely overwhelmed.  I was in disbelief when I saw that my blog page has been opened more than 700 times since inception (figured out how to access the stats page). 
So a big THANK YOU to all of you!!!!! 

This journey into blog land has been interesting indeed and I am learning new things each day.  For example today I learned that I cannot check my persnickety palate email on my regular gmail account.  I actually had to set up an email just for that.  So now when you email me at thepersnicketypalate@gmail.com I will actually get the email.  I am still struggling with the Facebook Like button but will get there soon I'm sure.  In the meantime, feel free to visit my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Persnickety-Palate/136471439803046.  And don't forget to hit the like button if you haven't done so already.

Spring is here and Summer is coming which means a lot more fun with cooking outdoors, picnics and visits to interesting restaurants are on their way.  So keep reading and sending those comments.

Dinner this evening by the way was pan fried trout fillet (topped with a mix of bread crumbs, cajun seasoning & lemon zest) with sauteed brussel sprouts.  I had to throw something food in the post else the title would be a misnomer. :)

Happy Eating!!!
Swati

No comments:

Post a Comment